• (a) You have provided it to us;
• (b) We collect it from you in accordance with the provisions contained hereunder; and/or
2. Information You Provide To Us. Currently, we require you to provide us with certain types of information in order to use the Site and some of its features and services. Here are some examples:
2.1. Lead Generation. The Site lists and compares various businesses and commercial entities (collectively, “Partners”) and their respective products and/or services (collectively, “Products”). If you want to receive more information about a Partner or a Product, or if you otherwise want to pursue a transaction with a Partner, and you click the relevant Partner icon or tab, you may be directed to a landing page that is owned and operated by the Partner (the “Landing Page”); similarly, you may also be directed to the Landing Page through other websites and online searches. In either case, however, you may be prompted to submit certain information on the Landing Page, including Personal Information such as your name, email address, and phone number (such information collectively, “Landing Page Info”).
2.2. Contact Us. If you send us a ‘Contact Us’ (or similar) request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available, by sending an email to an email address that we display, by using a feedback or reporting feature, or by other means, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address.
2.3. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The Site may contain a blog forum, reviews, and articles displaying information about our services, Partners, Products, and the relevant market vertical. The Site may also offer you the opportunity to subscribe to newsletters and participate in surveys and other promotional activities (some of which may be administered by us, and some of which may be administered by third parties we engage, such as TrustPilot). In each of the foregoing cases, your interaction (such as responding on the blog forum, subscribing to a newsletter, or participating in a survey) may require you to provide certain Personal Information such as your name and email address.
3. Information We Collect From You. We collect information (including Personal Information) from you in the following ways:
3.1. Log Files; Device and Usage Data. We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site (which may include tracking technologies of Partners). We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the Site and user clicks through to other websites, gather demographic information, and to generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. The type of information collected may include (but is not limited to) internet protocol (IP) addresses, MAC address, device type, browser type, browser version, operating system type, screen resolution, user agent, user identifier, user language, URLs and traffic channels (such as the previous URLs or platforms you visited), keyword searches and bids, city, region code, country, latitude, gender, age, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp of Site use, referring/exit pages, clicks, timing for clicks and page-views, and clicked pages.
4.2. To Generally Provide You With the Site. We will use your Personal Information to: (a) administer and make available the Site to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the Site; (c) send you updates, promotions, offerings, or other news of/about the Site; (d) respond to your inquiries and other communications with you; (e) identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site; and/or (f) send you advertisements or other third party marketing content.
5. Publicly Available Information. Any content that you make publicly available on or via the Site will be publicly available to other users of the Site. If you actively or passively allow your contact information to be public, you may receive unsolicited messages or activity from other users of the Site. We therefore encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be publicly accessible.
6. Access and Accuracy; Deletion. We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct your Personal Information that we may be storing, please contact us here request deletion (although we do not undertake to respond to, or otherwise implement, the request within any specific period of time).
7. Opt-Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving such emails, we may still send you administrative emails to facilitate your use of the Site.
9. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not designed to attract children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us here
10. Security. We implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on our computer servers and systems. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, you can contact us here
11. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that 13wins.com is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.