|Ladbrokes||£50 WELCOME BONUS on selected games when you stake £10||Play|
|Coral||DEPOSIT £10 GET £50 WELCOME BONUS||Play|
|Gala||£40 WELCOME BONUS + 20 FREE SPINS||Play|
|Foxy Casino||SPEND £10, GET 50 SPINS ON STARBURST!||Play|
|BGO||10 Free Spins No Deposit No Wagering (UK Only) + Get 100% up to £200 Bonus on 1st deposit||Play|
T&C: *New customers only. 100% match up to £200. Selected Games only. 50x wagering. Game weightings apply. Max bet 10% up to £2.50. Max win £2k. 7-day expiry. 10 Free Spins on registration. 3-day expiry. No Neteller/Skrill. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
|32Red||150% Bonus up to £150||Play|
|MrGreen||Register and claim your 25 Narcos™ Bonus Spins|
BOOST your deposit by 100% and INSTANTLY claim 100 Bonus Spins
The game of roulette owes a great acceptance amongst the players probably because of the fact that it allows the maximum distribution of bets and winnings and thus considered as the queen of casino games. American roulette is also a very common form of roulette, like European roulette, and is found in all most all online casinos. Similar to other form of roulette, the game table consists two vital parts, the roulette wheel and a table with mat numbered from 0 to 36 and double 0. Roulette wheel is a cylinder which has total 38 boxes numbered 00 and 0 to 36. The boll is thrown at the start of the game on the cylinder in the opposite direction of cylinder spinning in. The box in which the ball stops shows the winning number and colour.
The rule and playing methods remains same where you are playing on an online casino or in a brick and mortar casino. The minimum / maximum amount players can bet are generally shown near the roulette table or on the screen while playing online. The maximum allowed bet is calculated based on the minimum bet. Below are the general rules for maximum bets:
- 30 times the minimum for a full number
- 60 times the minimum for a horse
- 90 times the minimum for a transversal
- 120 times the minimum for a square
- 200 times the minimum for a six
- 500 times the minimum for a column or a dozen
- 1000 times the minimum for a single chance
- 2000 times the minimum for two columns on horseback or two dozen.
Croupier is the one solely responsible directing the game and his presence is must since he is the one who accepts the bets, throws the ball, turns the roulette wheel and also for distribution of winnings and collecting bets. On American roulette the numbers are distributed differently as compared to the European roulette, it also has an additional number which is doubler zero. Since it contains an additional number on the roulette wheel players has slightly less winning chance than on European one.
How the game works
Players around the table are invited by the croupier to place their bets on the mat. The players are invited by the deal in following way “make your bets please”. The ball is then place on the edge of the roulette wheel and thrown in the opposite direction in which the roulette wheel is spinning. Soon as the ball touches its first obstacle, the deal says “nothing goes”. From this moment players will not be allowed to make bet, move their bet or withdraw their bets.
Soon as the ball stops on the numbered box, croupier will call out the number. He will then pick up all the loosing bets and pay each winning players depending on the type of bet they made. If the ball stops on Zero or Double Zero, all the bets made on colours (red / black), odds / peers, or on number sets 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 are not entirely lost, the players will only lose half of their initial bet.
Types of bets
There are several types of possible bets that will bring you different winnings. At roulette game, it is possible to win from 1 time to 35 times the initial bet.
- Full number: You must bet your tokens on a single number. If you win, you will get 35 times the initial bet. This is the most risky bet but will earn you the most winnings.
- Two numbers on horseback: You bet your chips by placing them between two numbers. If one of your two numbers goes out, you will win 17 times the bet.
- Transverse: The tokens are bet by placing them on a line of three numbers. If the ball stops on one of the three numbers, you get 11 times the bet.
- The square: It is the same principle as the transversal except that you have to bet on four numbers. You will earn 8 times the initial bet if the ball stops on one of the four squares.
- The straight: You bet your chips on the outside line that separates the 00 and the 3. If you win, you get 6 times your bet.
- The sizain: The tokens are bet by placing them at the end of two lines of three numbers. You will win 5 times the bet.
- The Dozen: You bet on one of the three dozen. The first consists of the numbers 1 through 12, the second consists of numbers 13 through 24, and the third is 25 through 36. If the ball stops on one of the numbers on the dozen on which you wager, Get 2 times your bet.
- Column: This bet looks like the dozen except that the numbers are different. You put on one of the three columns of 12 numbers. You can win 2 times the bet.
- Colours: You bet your chips on red or black to win 1 time your bet. For example, if you bet 5 € on the black and the ball stops in a black box, you get your 5 € and the dealer will pay 5 € more.
- Peers / Odd: Same as the color bet except that you bet on even or odd numbers.