|Ladbrokes||£50 WELCOME BONUS on selected games when you stake £10||Play|
|Coral||DEPOSIT £10 GET £50 WELCOME BONUS||Play|
|Gala||£40 WELCOME BONUS + 20 FREE SPINS||Play|
|BGO||10 Free Spins No Deposit No Wagering (UK Only) + Get 100% up to £200 Bonus on 1st deposit||Play|
T&C: *New customers only. 100% match up to £200. Selected Games only. 50x wagering. Game weightings apply. Max bet 10% up to £2.50. Max win £2k. 7-day expiry. 10 Free Spins on registration. 3-day expiry. No Neteller/Skrill. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
|32Red||150% Bonus up to £150||Play|
|MrGreen||Register and claim your 25 Narcos™ Bonus Spins|
BOOST your deposit by 100% and INSTANTLY claim 100 Bonus Spins
Roulette was invented in the 17th century by Blaise Pascal who was a mathematician and a philosopher. This version is known as European roulette in today’s time. This is a very common type and is available in almost all online casinos. It is a game of chance that allows players the most distribution of bets. European roulette has one zero unlike American Roulette which also has double zero along with one zero. Because of this, players have slightly more winning chances on European Roulette than American one. This is the only part which is different otherwise this two forms of roulette are alike. The game table is made up of two important parts, the betting table on which players place their bets and the roulette. The game is played with a cylinder which contains 37 boxes, a mat to place bets and a ball. The boxes on the cylinder are numbered from 0 to 36 either coloured red or black. The objective is to either determine the colour, the absolute number, or a group of numbers on which the ball will fall. If the ball stops on which you placed your bet, you will be awarded winnings depending on the type of bet you made.
Generally the maximum betting rules are the same everywhere, whether in virtual casinos or in real casinos. The maximum bet allowed is determined according to the minimum bet. Here are the rules of European roulette:
- 30 times the minimum for a full number
- 60 times the minimum for a horse
- 90 times the minimum for a transversal
- 120 times the minimum for a square
- 200 times the minimum for a six
- 500 times the minimum for a column or a dozen
- 1000 times the minimum for a single chance
- 2000 times the minimum for two columns on horseback or two dozen.
If you want to view the minimum and maximum bets, the bets should be displayed near the gambling table or on the online casino website. The roulette game is led by the dealer who takes charge of accepting the bets, throwing the balls and distributing the winnings. The cylinder alternates red and black boxes in a systematic way. The neighborhood of two misses / passes or two even / odd numbers is also minimized. Some online casinos will offer you to play European roulette without the zero. The player and the house will have the same chance of winning. Often, establishments levy a percentage on players’ earnings to compensate.
How the game works
Roulette is always played in the same manner whether you play online or in land based casino. The croupier invites players to place bets by saying “place your bets” and directs the game. Then, the croupier places a ball on the outside of the turntable. He throws the ball and says “Nothing is gone!” Once the ball is rolled, players will not be allowed to place bets or change their bets or withdraw the one they placed. The winning will be determined from the box colour and number on which the ball stops. Based on the type of bets players have placed they croupier will either pay the winnings or pick up the bets. If the ball stops on number zero, some of the bets are not entirely lost. Players would be collecting half of their bets if they have placed on colours, peers or odds, on numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36.
Types of bets
Players will have like a dozen of possible bet types to choose from with different winnings. The most a player can win is 35 times the initial bet. Below are all the type of bets you can make in European roulette:
- Full number: You must bet your tokens on a single number. If you win, you will get 35 times the initial bet. This is the most risky bet but will earn you the most winnings.
- Two numbers on horseback: You bet your chips by placing them between two numbers. If one of your two numbers goes out, you will win 17 times the bet.
- Transverse: The tokens are bet by placing them on a line of three numbers. If the ball stops on one of the three numbers, you get 11 times the bet.
- The square: It is the same principle as the transversal except that you have to bet on four numbers. You will earn 8 times the initial bet if the ball stops on one of the four squares.
- The straight: You bet your chips on the outside line that separates the 00 and the 3. If you win, you get 6 times your bet.
- The sizain: The tokens are bet by placing them at the end of two lines of three numbers. You will win 5 times the bet.
- The Dozen: You bet on one of the three dozen. The first consists of the numbers 1 through 12, the second consists of numbers 13 through 24, and the third is 25 through 36. If the ball stops on one of the numbers on the dozen on which you wager, Get 2 times your bet.
- Column: This bet looks like the dozen except that the numbers are different. You put on one of the three columns of 12 numbers. You can win 2 times the bet.
- Colours: You bet your chips on red or black to win 1 time your bet. For example, if you bet 5 € on the black and the ball stops in a black box, you get your 5 € and the dealer will pay 5 € more.
- Peers / Odd: Same as the color bet except that you bet on even or odd numbers.